The Financial Advice Process
Helping you make sense of complex financial matters...
We have busy lives, so our finances often take a low priority because they are complex .There are lots of ways to go wrong without taking financial advice. Finding the right financial adviser for you can feel like taking a big leap of faith, whether you are looking to take financial advice for the first time or whether you’ve taken financial advice in the past. I understand this and give you the opportunity to get to know me before we start the financial advice process by offering you a free initial consultation.
Following your initial free consultation, I give you time to decide if you would like to take your financial advice from me. If you choose to go ahead, I will guide you through my six step process shown below; this ensures that you have a clear path to follow, and I can provide you with consistent, high quality financial advice.
- Discovery — A meeting where I can get to know you, your views and your financial objectives.
- Research — I assess your existing financial arrangements and possible new arrangements.
- Design — I create a detailed Financial Plan to suit your objectives and situation.
- Proposal — I present and explain your Financial Plan to you, giving you time to consider the options.
- Action — I implement your Financial Plan.
- Review — We assess your Financial Plan performance and relevance during an annual meeting.
For Complex Financial Advice, we will hold an additional meeting after my research is complete and before I design your Financial Plan. Complex Financial Advice typically includes large or multiple investments and pensions being considered for transfer.