I feel it’s important to give you choices about how you pay for your financial advice, and that you pay a fair price for the advice you receive. You can choose whether the fee is paid to me from your own bank account, or from the product provider of any new policies you may buy. At our first meeting we will discuss the fee options and I will help to guide you. Once you are happy, a fee agreement will be signed — giving you complete peace of mind that there will be no unexpected charges.
Your fee options are:
- Fixed Fee — often for new investments or pension policies.
- Hourly Rate — an estimate of the time I will spend creating your financial plan.
- Combination Fees — a mixture of the above.
- Protection Policies — commission paid by a policy provider.
- Reviews — annual reviews of your financial plan and policies.
Your requirements may be for “Simple Financial Advice” or “Complex Financial Advice”. Simple Financial Advice would typically include a new regular contribution pension plan, a new ISA, and protection plans. Complex Financial Advice typically includes pension transfer advice, trust advice, and large or multiple investments — usually in these cases an extra meeting is required during the review process, and I undertake more detailed research and design.